renovation of a 1928 timber bungalow into a new and functional medical pr actice. The project started at the initial sketch design and was contract administered to completion. This was a job that required relocation of the old house on site, extension and interior design, landscaping and car parking. The result is a beautiful workplace and clinical environment that is a pleasure to be in. The exterior renovations of the premises were not only aesthetically pleasing but complement the ambience of the street.